Tuesday, February 23, 2010

PSA: Mister Saturday Night Loft Party w/Greg Wilson @ Market Hotel - March 20



As many of you know, I'm super excited for this night. Purchase your advance tickets for $9 here.

Also, via Greg's email, check this out:

RANDOM INFLUENCES:

Housed on a separate account, it’s back to the olden days with something new to mark my 50th birthday – a celebratory selection of 7” singles from my formative years. Covering the 60’s through to the mid-70’s, when I started out as a fresh-faced 15 year old club DJ, these records embody the soundtrack of my youth.

With running times of approximately 2 hours, the 12 individual monthly parts will conclude in a full day’s worth of music. Having only pre-determined the opening and closing tracks, I select the rest as I go along, moving in whatever directions my mood takes me at that moment, in a similar way to how it might be if I was sitting at home playing records to friends. The title, ‘Random Influences’, reflects this arbitrary approach.

http://soundcloud.com/random-influences


RANDOM INFLUENCES #1 by Random Influences

No comments:

Post a Comment