Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rutt's Hut

Sooooo...I copped a (basically) free ticket to a Nets game (link to free tickets) and luck have it, Rutt's Hut is only 10 minutes away from the Izod Center. Yes!!!

I'm not gonna rehash everything that's been written about these rippers...so check out this NY Times piece on it here. The perceived greatness of this landmark lies in the date that the aforementioned was published. Though written over 10 years ago, I'm assured that I'm going to have the same experience...the smells, the feel, the look, and the food. That's the beauty of institutions like a Rutt's Hut. You know what you're going to get. The place doesn't change with the time. Good will always be good.




I'm seriously going to eat a million of them. It's one of those things where I haven't tried it yet, but I know, without a shadow of a doubt, I'm going to love 'em. Oh, and I've had dogs from Yocco's, Gray's Papaya's, Nathan's, Crif Dog's and others...so I ain't no virgin doghound.

Yes, I'm that excited to scarf down deep fried hot dogs. Thank god the Nets are giving away tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment